Responsive CPOST Header
Header Right

Responsive CPOST Badge


Here you can find different reports that can be submitted to the Kansas Commission on Peace Officers' Standards and Training.

If you are a citizen wishing to make a complaint against a law enforcement officer, please click on the "Reporting Violations to the Training Act" link to complete a complaint form.

If you are currently employed with a law enforcement agency and are looking for reports regarding employment updates, training, firearms qualification, or information requests, please click on the "Central Registry Forms" link to complete the required forms.